We’re pleased to announce that Deskovery 3 is now available and fully supporting macOS X Sierra.
What’s new in Deskovery 3?
- Simpler to install and to use: Fully compatible with El Capitan and Sierra (and SIP). No need to install, just launch it.
- Dock previews: allow to directly see in the Dock, windows previews.
- Space switcher: Directly see in with Space you are and switch in one click!
- Modern UI: The UI has been completely redesigned.
- These are some of the main new features. Deskovery 3 has been rewritten mostly from scratch and also brings a ton of small enhancements.
How to get it?
- If you are already owning a Deskovery License, see the F.A.Q. for upgrade process
Please don’t hesitate to contact us
if you have any questions. We are sure you will enjoy the new Deskovery!
Deskovery Beta 3 has been released.
- Fixed incorrect focus ring in preferences
- fixed incorrect grid drawing in sizer view
- Fixed: incorrect dock thumbnail position when dock is vertical
- Fixed: crash in Acrobat Reader (and possibly other Adobe apps) and Firefox due to “strange” AXUIElementIsAttributeSettable implementations
Thanks to Michele, Terre and Kyle for their very detailed bug reports 🙂
- Menubar icon is now visible in dark mode
- Google Chrome is now fully supported
- Dock items option menu is no more hidden bu the windows preview of Deskovery (Deskovery auto hides as soon as the menu is shown)
- Heigh of windows switcher adjusted in order to avoid unnecessary scrollbar.
- Fixed incorrect windows switcher window position.
- Fixed: incorrect layout of Dock thumbs preview.
- Updated error message when no keyboard shortcut is associated to a Desktop Space